Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm a Dillo! Week One

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first installment of I'm a Dillo!

I've been drawing this comic strip for a few months now, but I haven't gotten very far, and I'm sure this blog will catch up to my current comics very very quickly.  But I normally won't be posting very often.

Even though my drawing schedule is very irregular, I want to try to release my strips in an organized way.  I have been planning my comics in groups of six, as that is the number of daily strips a newspaper cartoonist would have to release every week, excluding the larger Sunday strips.  Thus, I will be posting strips in six-day packages to imitate a weekly schedule (even though it takes me much longer than a week to produce six comics).

Anyway, please enjoy this first addition of I'm a Dillo!




Monday 1

 
Tuesday 1


Wednesday 1


Thursday 1


Friday 1


Saturday 1

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this so far! Especially the last panel. I feel the armadillo's pain and the rat's despair.

    ReplyDelete